This upcoming series highlights top clinicians and researchers in the field who will discuss the latest findings and techniques in the treatment of trauma, along with practical guides and how-to’s for immediate application.
The series will launch on Wednesday, October 15th and continue each Wednesday through November 19th.
The Rethinking Trauma webinar series will include the following:
- Pat Ogden, PhD – Why a Body-Oriented Approach Is Key for Treating Traumatized Patients (and What It Looks Like in Practice)
- Bessel van der Kolk, MD – How to Help Patients Rewire a Traumatized Brain – Applying the Latest Strategies to Speed Healing and Reduce Symptoms for Even the Most Traumatized Clients
- Stephen Porges, PhD – Beyond the Brain: Using Polyvagal Theory to Help Patients “Reset” the Nervous System after Trauma
- Daniel Siegel, MD – The Neurobiology of Trauma Treatment: How Brain Science Can Lead to More Targeted Interventions for Patients Healing from Trauma
- Peter Levine, PhD – Getting to the Root of Trauma: Why It’s Critical to Understand the Role of Memory in Trauma Therapy
- Sebern Fisher, MA – Soothe the Fear of a Traumatized Brain: How a New Intervention Is Changing Trauma Treatment
The webinars are FREE at the time of broadcast (5pm ET and again @ 6:30pm ET) – you just have to sign up. 14 CE/CME Credits are also available for purchase at checkout.