The Conversation Guide Series is designed to provide guidance to domestic violence programs working to build their own capacity to provide accessible, culturally relevant, and trauma-informed services. Each guide in the series will provide instructions on how to lead discussions and activities with program staff. The activities can be modified or adapted for your specific program’s needs.
Recommended for domestic violence programs
- Increasing Emotional Safety in Domestic Violence Shelters
- Making a Connection when Trauma Affects Interaction and Communication
- Creating a New Medication Policy
- Reaching for the Stars: Goal-Setting with Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Reflective Practice Activities: Reflecting on Unexpected Successes