These resources provide information and practical guidance to domestic violence advocates on working with survivors who are experiencing trauma symptoms and/or mental health conditions.
Recommended for domestic violence advocates
- Understanding Traumatic Triggers
- Self-Injury: Information Sheet for Domestic Violence Advocates
- Impact of Trauma on Interaction and Engagement
- Locating Mental Health and Substance Abuse Supports for Survivors: A Reference Sheet for Domestic Violence Advocates
- Asking About and Responding to Survivors’ Experiences of Abuse Related to Mental Health
New Resources – January 2014!